1. Welcome to the Coupon With Cents forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
     photo admin_zpsb4ea27a1.jpg  photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,828 Times in 5,175 Posts

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/29

Colgate Optic White

I have always been a fan of Colgate. When Colgate sent me their new Optic White Toothpaste to review, I was excited. The first thing I noticed was the bright red packaging, it really stands out and makes you want to try the product. It also comes in 2 flavors - Sparkling Mint & Cool Mild Mint.
    Colgate Optic White
    Many products claim to be the next big thing in teeth whitening but then want to charge you $30-50 for the product. Luckily Colgate's Optic White Toothpaste can be found just about everywhere and you can purchase it for about $3. Optic White contains hydrogen peroxide - the same whitening ingredient as strips - and is proven to whiten teeth in as little as one week and 3+ shades whiter in 4 weeks.

I have used Colgate's Optic White Toothpaste everyday as my regular toothpaste for the last week and I think I have seen a difference in my teeth being whiter. The taste is great! This is definitely a better alternative to whitening strips. I find those annoying where as this toothpaste is very easy.

I have been using it along with my new Optic White 360 Toothbrush (which is one of the best toothbrushes I have ever used) It really gets in those hard to reach places and it feels like I just got out of the dentist's chair!

About the Toothpaste:
    New Colgate Optic White uses a unique technology with hydrogen peroxide to make it easier to whiten as you brush your teeth. For better results, use week after week. No wonder everyone is talking.

About the Toothbrush:
    For optimal whitening results, use a Colgate 360 Optic White Toothbrush. It helps whiten your teeth in
    two important ways:

Whitening cups. these soft rubber cups are designed to hold toothpaste to more effectively
    remove surface stains for a whiter smile.

Polishing bristles. help whiten teeth by polishing away surface stains and clean hard-to-reach places for
    a full white smile.

Prize Details:
    1 lucky CWC member will receive 2 tubes of Colgate Optic White Toothpaste & 2 Optic Toothbrushes.

How do you win?
    Go HERE to enter!

All CWC members are eligible to participate besides Sharriel & Kerri.

**Limited to US residents only. This giveaway begins now and ends on Monday, April 23rd at Midnight EST. Winner will be contacted via private message and has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. I received an item to review by the company for free and these opinions are 100% mine and may vary from others.

Check out our Printable Coupons!!

Junior Cents Saver  photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg
    Thanks

I use the strips about every 6 months

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kathy60 For This Useful Post:

Sharriel (04-24)

photo admin_zpsb4ea27a1.jpg  photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,828 Times in 5,175 Posts

Hey Kathy! You need to Go HERE to enter!

Thanks
    Check out our Printable Coupons!!

Thanks

Not sure where to answer the question... I guess here? Lol. Anyways, I use Crest 3D white.

Senior Cents Saver  photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg
    Thanks

I use whitening toothpaste

Senior Cents Saver  photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg
    Thanks

I also use whitening toothpaste

Thanks

I use Colgate Optic White.

photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg photo leaf-1.jpg
    Thanks

I use whitening toothpaste or mouthwash.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

CouponWithCents.com