photo cwcwcwc_zps94db02f6.png  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png  photo 748bfab1-ac13-404e-b660-7ea973a96b55_zpsvbbxrgeb.png

Thread: I'm looking for some new easy dinner recipe ideas...please share yours!

Share/Bookmark
    Administrator

Eat I'm looking for some new easy dinner recipe ideas...please share yours!

Hi there!

I'm tired of making the same recipes over and over again...and am in need of some new recipes...please share any easy dinner recipes you may have so I can add to my recipe collection.
    Last edited by ginagirl0930; 10-08 at 07:18 PM.

Default Re: I'm looking for some new easy dinner recipe ideas...please share yours!

Well, I would like to share a very easy and simple recipe which I usually apply when I need something instant.

Take some boneless chicken, put the bbq marination. Grill it if you can and if not. Put them in a non-stick pan. Add some freshly cut onions, cappsicum, green chillies and fry them.

Next get some Pita bread, which I am sure you will be able to buy at any groccery store with ease.

Once you are done with frying the chicken, get it on the pita bread, add some tomato heinze ketchup, add some lemon, and wrap it up for your instant dinner treat.

Also you can add any other sauce or vegetables as you feel like.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lissi88 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (08-09)