photo cwcwcwc_zps94db02f6.png  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png  photo 748bfab1-ac13-404e-b660-7ea973a96b55_zpsvbbxrgeb.png

Thread: Arctic Cool Giveaway! #HydrofreezeX - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Share/Bookmark
    Administrator

GG Arctic Cool Giveaway! #HydrofreezeX - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

My son plays baseball in the Fall & Spring and living here in NC, you can never tell what the weather is going to be. It can be 75 on 1 day and 35 the next. Arctic Cool makes it so nice for him to stay cool when he is out there sweating and making plays! The shirts have less-restrictive fits, fast-drying, microbial-fighting ability, machine-washability, and thedurability,as well as its unparalleled ability to cool down the body while working out. The shirt cools down to 30degrees cooler.

Brand was launched in July of 2016. To date, Arctic Cool is the fastest growing apparel company thatincorporates cooling technology into it’s apparel. Arctic Cool is an American company, and is owned andoperated from the United States.

● The Arctic Cool Instant Cooling Shirt with #HydroFreezeX Technology is the next step in the evolutionofathletic apparel.● TECHNOLOGY: Arctic Cool is powered by HydroFreeze X, a fiber-based, cooling management system.HydroFreeze X moves moisture away from the skin and lowers the temperature of the fabric so you cankeep active and keep cool.● “At Arctic Cool, we believe that the power of technology combined with the will of the human spiritcan help everyone to train harder, go farther, and reach their maximum potential.”● CUSTOMER SERVICE: Arctic Cool takes the time to respond to each and every comment on socialmedia.Arctic Cool developed Hydrofreeze X Cooling Technology for dynamic sweat wicking, dispersion, andsupplemental evaporative cooling that occurs between the fabric and the skin. Hydrofreeze serves asthe best of both fabric worlds while stepping onto a higher plane of apparel science.The technology functions by using your body’s natural cooling process during high-energy activities.Sweat activates the fabric and is initially wicked away from your skin. Hydrofreeze then disperses themoisture throughout the clothing fibers, keeping all areas equally dry.A cooling process occurs as a result of air moving across the surface of the fabric and interacting withthe elements (such as wind) in motion. The physically heat-tempering result is tangibly felt across thesurface of your skin and consequently regulates your body temperature.This system keeps you hydrated by reducing sweat by keeping your body cooler. The moisture isexpelled from the fabric during natural evaporation that occurs by interacting with the air.#HydrofreezeX Cooling Technology leaves wearers with a refreshed, cooling sensation during every stepof their workout, allowing them to push themselves harder and feel better when finished.

● Lightweight
    ● Fast-drying
    ● Instant Cooling Shirt
    ● 360-protection
    ● Comfortable
    ● Performance Based
    ● Also see: 10 Ways to Use Arctic Cool: https://arcticcool.com/active-lifest...ticcool.Arctic Cool also emphasizes less-restrictive fits, microbial-fighting ability, machine-washability,and the durability of its products. Arctic Cool’s Instant Cooling apparel line includes T-shirts, tanktops, and accessories for men and women. Everything is available on the company’s website.

Do you want to win a shirt of your own?? Winner can pick his/her choice of ONE SHIRT (one shirt of his/her choosing) andfree shipping.
    a Rafflecopter giveaway

I entered

I entered.

I entered.

I entered.

I entered.

I entered.

I entered.