photo cwcwcwc_zps94db02f6.png  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: Era Organics Review & Giveaway - Winner announced!

Share/Bookmark
    Administrator

GG Era Organics Review & Giveaway - Winner announced!

My husband and I have been hearing so much lately about the benefits of tea tree oil especially in products used as a facial cleanser. We found Era Organics Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser and after just a few short days, we are in love! My skin has never felt cleaner & softer at the same time!

Whether youíre fighting acne, oily skin, rosacea or chronic dry skin, you can get healthier, smoother skin thanks to one of the most robust natural facial cleanser formulas on the market. Cleanse, soothe and nourish your skin thanks to powerful ingredients your skin will love, including: tea tree oil, goldenseal, burdock root, aloe vera, pomegranate seed oil, St. Johnís wort, and dandelion root.
    Get a smoother, healthier complexion with organic food grade ingredients proven to cleanse and tighten pores for less blackheads, nourish and boost your skinís ability to heal, and reduce inflammation while promoting healthy blood flow.

They also sent me this Organic Sugar Scrub which is AMAZING!!!! It is not harsh at all but still makes you feel great! Itís time for you to exfoliate, cleanse, and hydrate your skin the right way. Their natural and organic ingredients are proven to clear away dead skin cells and build-up, boost healthy circulation, cleanse pores and nourish your skin for a brighter, healthier, happier look.
    Whether you need an exfoliating face scrub, body wash or skin treatment Ė they have you covered. You can even use it as a cleansing and hydrating body mask for acne, cellulite, and varicose veins. Since itís a gentle astringent it makes for a great acne and oily skin fighter, with proven anti-aging properties.Their ingredients include Kaolin Clay, Jojoba Oil, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, and more to make an all-in-one scrub. This makes it one of the most complete scrubs on the market!What is just as important as what we put in it is what we leave out. Millions of people want to have more youthful skin but are forced to turn to cheap products with hidden chemicals, just for healthy skin. But a lot of these chemicals could actually be doing more damage to your skin.This is why we formulated our exfoliating sugar scrub to be cruelty free, sulfate free, paraben free, non-toxic, SLS free and to contain no harsh chemicals. And like all our products itís proudly made in the USA.

Want to win a Sugar Scrub & Oasis Extra Hydrating Moisturizer from Era Organics??? Simply enter below & good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Maryann D. did enter

Thanks, dhjax entered. Happy holidays and thanks for the chance to win this awesome prize.

cusesoftie - I entered.

Default I entered!

I entered. Thanks for offering the chance to win this great prize!

I entered