photo deal_zpsqzesfzed.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: Balmshot Lip Balm Review & Giveaway - Winner announced!

Blog Entries

GG Balmshot Lip Balm Review & Giveaway - Winner announced!

I love finding cool, new products! Balmshot is one of those products...It is lip balm but in the shape of shotgun shell!! My uncles were down here from upstate NY visiting over Thanksgiving and I wanted to give them a few little things as gifts, Balmshot came just in time. They are both avid hunters and absolutely LOVED these! They were excited to take them home!

BALMSHOT offers 5 unique lip balm varieties in our collection; Classic, Cool Mint, Pure Pink, Pink Camo, and Organic Pomegranate.

BALMSHOT lip balm is one of the most unique lip care products on the market today! BALMSHOT is a lip care product with SPF 15 and is designed to protect your lips from windburn and sunburn. Best of all BALMSHOT is the only lip balm that comes in a shotgun shell dispenser. That’s right, unlike every other lip balm on the market; our shotgun shell dispenser keeps BALMSHOT from twisting and causing a “gooey mess” in your pants pocket or purse.

The awesome folks over at Balmshot are giving 4 CWC readers a two-pack of their new Raspberry variety!!

Simply enter below & good luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

All entered, thank you!!!