Have you ever wanted a yummy snack, but didn't want to make something, or you are just tired of the same old chips or granola bars. Maybe you want a quick breakfast. Well Stroopwafels from http://www.eatdutchwaffles.com/ are for you! They are a cross between waffle and a cookie, and oh so yummy! I was allowed to try the chewy caramel cookie. They came in beautiful tin suitable for gifting. I ate mine while dunking it in my morning coffee. You can also warm them on the microwave, or let them warm over your hot cup of coffee/tea. They are good on the go too, and are available in single serve packaging too!
They come in lots of flavors: traditional, chewy caramel, blueberry and honey vanilla.

Make sure to check them out today for a unique gift!

Name:  waff2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  2.5 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	waff.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	96

If you’ve never had a stroopwafel, (pronounced, fresh, chewy and yummy), you’re in for a treat: a delicious, chewy, syrup-wafered cookie that’s about to be your new best friend.

EatDutchWaffles.com was founded by Joost Kling in the Netherlands in a little town called Noordwijk, situated off the coast of the North Sea and only twenty miles away from Amsterdam.
Joost first traveled to the United States as an exchange student and always thought Americans would fall in love with this native stroopwafels. He was right. After establishing relationships with the top stroopwafel bakeries, he expanded his business to the United States with friends and business partners in Utah where he studied years earlier as an exchange student.

I received an item free of charge. All opinions are 100% mine.