photo cwcwcwc_zps94db02f6.png  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: Sleep Zzz Pillows - Great gift for kids!!

Share/Bookmark
    Administrator

GG Sleep Zzz Pillows - Great gift for kids!!

I was given the opportunity to try one of the
    Sleep Zzz Pillows, in exchange for my honest review/opinion...and let me tell you it is an AMAZING product...and to boot, it’s Made in the USA!

I will admit that I'm always a bit skeptical of the claims made by companies that this or that helps you to sleep...but let me say...if you want your little one to get a full night's rest, the Children's Sleep Zzz Pillow is definitely a MUST HAVE!

We received the Children's Navy and Blooms Sleep Zzz Pillow and our preschooler has been using it for two weeks now! It was funny when it arrived as my children (4 years old and 12 years old) were fighting over it when we first got it..who knew a pillow would cause a fight between siblings..guess that's a whole new take on the ol' "pillow fight"! But now I can see why...it is such an awesome pillow!

I used the "Boppy" pillow when my children were younger; I loved it and I was so sad when they outgrew it! I had no idea about the Sleep Zzz Pillow for children and adults until just a few weeks ago and as I said previously, it really is an amazing item..and you’re even able to change the covers too!

Our preschool daughter had a bad habit of wandering into her sister's room during the night and sleeping in her sister's bed. We have worked really hard to break that cycle as they should both be sleeping in their own beds. Well, I’m excited to report that it seems that with the help if the Sleep Zzz Pillow, she has actually stayed in her own bed for the past two weeks...and it's all due to the Sleep Zzz Pillow!

The Sleep Zzz Pillow is for all children, even those with sensory issues. The fabric is so incredibly soft and to see my daughter asleep while using it, it seems to be very comfortable! The pillow even has a little pocket for children to put their favorite little stuffed animal or toy in, if they’d like.

I highly recommend this product...and have already recommended this product to several of my “Mom friends”! I’ll tell you what….this mom can't wait to try the Adult Sleep Zzz version..I bet it will be the best night's sleep I’ve had in a very long time!

Be sure to visit the Sleep Zzz website: www.sleepzzzpillow.com

Name:  Sleep Zzz.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  90.9 KB

Use coupon code SLEEP17 to get $5 off!!

Check them out on Facebook & Instagram!!

I received an item free of charge. All opinions are 100% mine!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ginagirl0930 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (12-16)

Administrator

So cool!!