photo deal_zpsqzesfzed.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: Hot Toys & Games gifts for kids!!

Administrator

GG Hot Toys & Games gifts for kids!!

My family was given the opportunity to try two games provided by Yulu Toys, two fidget toys provided by Zing.Store, and a
    Smooshy Mushy™ Slow Rise Collectible Toy, in exchange for our reviews of the products.

I enjoy spending time with my children and playing games with them. However, our schedules these days are pretty busy, so it's definitely a big treat when we get to spend time together and play games together!

We had a lot of fun playing the games together and taking turns playing with the fidget gadgets!
    The games really helped to bring our family together during all the hustle and bustle of the upcoming holidays and was much needed family fun time!

We haven't gotten tired of the games yet...there is a lot of fun and laughs with every round we play!

We played the following two games and had a lot of fun with each of them...can't wait to play them again this week during the holiday with our other family members!

The games we received were:

"Spy Code" You are locked up in handcuffs, how fast can you Break Free? Use your lock-picking tool to escape and collect most points if you Break Free the fastest. Break Free is a super secret spy mission with challenging action skills. The objective of this fast-action game is to find the exit of the maze to open the handcuff the fastest. Break Free is a table-top game full of urgency, suspense and tons of fun for one to four players and it includes four handcuffs with twelve unique mazes with three difficulty levels. Each color represents a different level of difficulty, making each round unpredictable. Record the ultimate race to escape and upload it to social media using #BreakFreeChallenge. Use the hashtag to also see others during their ultimate spy mission and to challenge others!

http://www.yulutoys.com/products/spy-code-break-free/

"Spy Code Operation Escape"
    Do you think you have what it takes to escape? Find out as you search and solve your way through the Spy Code Operation: Escape Room Board Game from Yulu. Combine skill, strategy and teamwork in this fun, interactive game to complete a series of tasks and find the master key, which reveals the final step of unlocking the master belt.

http://www.yulutoys.com/products/spy-code-operation-escape/

The fidget toys we received were:

Spinzipz & Metal Chuckz

The children really liked the Spinzipz, as they (like many other children) are absolutely obsessed with the fidget spinner type toys.

The Spinzipz lights up and is able to be used in hand or on the table top.

The Metal Chuckz were fun to play with but we found that they are a bit more complex and are for children who are a bit older.

You can locate these items and many more online at
    https://zing.store/

My youngest daughter didn’t have much interest in the games and the fidget gadgets, as she is a bit too young for the recommended ages...but she scooped up the “Smooshy Mushy™ Slow Rise Collectible Toy” right away!

Not only are these toys cute, they also are scented..my daughter loved the banana split scented one she received. They are very soft and “smooshy” (hence the name Smooshy Mushy). I can see these being all the hype in the near future!

If you are looking for some fun family games, fidget toys or Smooshy Mushy toys, I recommend you give these a try!

Name:  Toys 2.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  75.9 KB Name:  Toys 3.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  74.4 KB Name:  Toys 1.jpg
Size:  99.1 KB Name:  Toys 4.jpg
Size:  50.9 KB

Administrator

Blog Entries

Awesome review & suggestions Gina!!