Name:  Crispy Green 4.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  60.1 KB

I was given the opportunity to try a Crispy Green Apple/Asian Pear/Tangerine Variety Box, in exchange for my review of the product.

My family and I tried all of the three products and found that they were absolutely delicious! Not only are they delicious, they are very healthy and filling!

If you aren’t familiar with the Crispy Green products, they are:

All natural freeze-dried fruit

Light, crispy texture with fresh fruit taste

No additives or preservatives

No fat, no cholesterol

No skin or cores

Natural fruit fiber and nutrients

The variety we tried all have a very natural taste and we did not find any we didn’t like! In fact, we are all trying to keep from devouring them in one week..yes, they are that good! It was hard to believe we were eating freeze dried fruit as it tasted like fresh pieces of fruit we had just picked from the trees themselves!

And...to look at the ingredients and see ONLY the fruit listed...OH WOW! It's so refreshing to have a snack that isn't packed full of all kinds of artificial sweeteners and processed ingredients!

Speaking of having just one ingredient, these items are also:

Peanut / Tree Nut Free

Gluten Free

Dairy Free

Vegan

Kosher

So they are a nice healthy and delicious snack that virtually everyone can enjoy!

I highly recommend the Crispy Green products for their amazing high quality products and will def be purchasing some in the near future for my family!

Be sure to check out Crispy Green at www.crispygreen.com

Name:  stock photo.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  30.8 KB

Want to win a 16pk of your own? Simply enter below & good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway