FotoFlexer_Photo1234_zpsalw22b4z

Thread: Laundry Room organization time!!

Share/Bookmark
    Administrator

Clip Laundry Room organization time!!

I finally organized my laundry room! It was a collector of all things crap and I couldn’t take it anymore! I took all paper towels & toilet paper out of their wrapping and organized them. I also put only the laundry detergent, fabric softener & dryer sheets that I am currently using and put the excess on the shelf all nice & pretty!

How do you like it?

Name:  laundry.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  43.3 KB

Default Laundry Room organization time

We are fairly new to full time RV living and I want your opinion. I have pretty much lived in my RV while working on several pipeline construction jobs. While working I was always able to find a Wash, Dry and Fold laundry in the towns nearest. We do not have washer and dryer in the RV.
    So on your opinion, do the laundry yourself, or pay for someone to do it for you?

Default Laundry Room organization time

If you have a washer and dryer in your rv, you can do your own as long as you are not boondocking a lot. We have found that the washer uses quite a lot of water. This is fine if you are hooked up to services at a park, but it will consume your water tank very quickly if you are not. On top of that, most rv washers, not all, are quite small. We generally just use the rv park laundry, as we like to travel and boondock for three or four days, then hit a park for a day or two to drain the tanks, and top up. If you are out of town working, a wash and fold service doesn't really cost much more than doing it yourself at the laundrymat.