I’m not sure why but ever since I was young living in upstate NY, I loved & wanted to live in Charlotte, NC! I even painted my bedroom teal to match the Charlotte Hornets! I did end up moving to NC but about an hour away from Charlotte in Winston Salem, NC. I love that I can go visit anytime! Such a vibrant city with so much to do!

Whether you’re looking for unique culinary or brewery experiences, museums, live music, shopping, sports, outdoor adventure or family fun, Charlotte’s got it going on. I particularly love downtown but there is so much more to do! Whether it be Nascar, Concord Mills shopping & so much more!! Follow Uptown’s Charlotte Liberty Walk, a series of bronze plaques and monuments that detail the city’s vital importance during the American Revolution, or the Trail of History on the Little Sugar Creek Greenway, which highlights the key people who’ve contributed to the area’s growth. Don’t miss the stops for Captain James Jack. Legend has it, he carried the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence to the 1775 Continental Congress. The city still celebrates every year on May 20, aka Meck Dec Day.

If you are looking for a new place to live, I highly recommend Charlotte! Check out the homes for sale down there and if you have any issues getting a loan, check out
hard money loans

Also, Check out what’s on tap at any of the region’s 40-plus breweries. Try German varieties at The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery, organic brews at Lenny Boy Brewing Co. or award-winning pours at NoDa Brewing Company. Be sure to check brewery event schedules for weekly yoga and fitness classes.

It's also very family friendly! Find innovative ways to interact with science: Cross a daring rope bridge at Discovery Place Science (home to the largerest IMAX Dome Theatre in the Carolinas), try hands-on experiments at Discovery Place Kids-Huntersville and see stars at Discovery Place Nature’s planetarium.

And the nightlife!!! WOW!! I love the Epicentre!! Bars, restaurants, a bowling alley!! Not to mention going to a Hornets basketball or Panthers football game. You can also Ride the world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster, the 325-foot-tall Fury 325, at Carowinds amusement park.

If you like the arts, Download the Arts & Science Council’s Public Art Walking Tour to explore the unique public art in the Queen City, including several frescoes painted by North Carolina native Ben Long or enjoy the symphonic sounds of the Charlotte Symphony, led by nationally acclaimed conductor Christopher Warren-Green and assistant conductor Christopher James Lees. In the summer, enjoy a picnic-style show during Charlotte Symphony Summer Pops at Symphony Park at SouthPark Mall.

Charlotte!! The best city!!