If you are like me, everyone in your family has an iPad and also if you are like me, you find it hard to find a sturdy and reliable iPad case! Search no more! Touchfire Products is the place to go! Not only do their cases have a protective ridge around the screen so the screen won't crack, it has a very clever magnetic tab to keep the cover closed! The cover even turns the iPad on and off when you open and close it!

You don't have to worry about having your children play on your iPad with worries that they will drop and break it, The Touchfire has a durable material with engineered plastic for ultimate protection. But it's not one of those super bulky cases, they is very light and sleek looking!

When you want to watch a movie or listen to music, this has a sound boost feature built right into the case. No power or Bluetooth connection required! The sound is redirected to the front of the iPad and increases volume by 50%! Perfect for FaceTime, watching videos with friends, listening to music across the room, dance party!

The Touchfire also has other great features like their over a DOZEN viewing and typing positions using magnets!! Everyone in my family has a different way they like to view their iPad so this is so convenient! Whether you are sitting at your desk, trying to fall asleep in bed and cuddling on the couch with the tv on and you don't want a glare, there is a different position for all! Another great reason for all these positions is that it is perfect for taking pictures!!! Easy to hold & carry!

The Touchfire comes in blue, red, gray & black and has a beautiful hexagon pattern as seen below

I received compensation for this post, however, all opinions are mine.

SOUND BOOSTER FEATURES
a. Built right into the case. No power or Bluetooth connection required!
b. Sound is redirected to the front of the iPad
c. Increases volume by up to 50%, improves sound clarity and quality
d. No more cupping your hand over the iPad's speaker in order to hear it
e. Perfect for FaceTime, watching videos with friends, listening to music across the room, dance party!