photo xmaslogo1_zpsogtzf6kg.png  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png  photo 748bfab1-ac13-404e-b660-7ea973a96b55_zpsvbbxrgeb.png

Thread: Social Media win!

Share/Bookmark
    Administrator

Default Social Media win!

Don't be afraid to branch out and try some "skill" contests, or to get out of your comfort zone and enter on social media sites rather than just online forms or rafflecopter.

With a little creativity I was lucky enough to win a sweepstakes sponsored by 1-800-GotJunk.com . They wanted to see your "OldSchool" Junk. You were to post a picture of your old "school" junk on Twitter or instagram with the hashtag #OldSchoolJunkChallenge. There were plenty of great submissions, but it was a judged contest, so I went after the branding message. A dollar spent at the thrift store to find this relic (which I actually did have one of back in the day!) won me $250!!!

Have fun, get creative and always check the rules to see if winners are chosen randomly or judged. If judged, make sure to put a bit of effort into your entry!

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  19.5 KB
    Last edited by wendy1214; 10-03 at 02:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wendy1214 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-03)

Administrator

Default Re: Social Media win!

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

wendy1214 (10-03)