I have been wanting to try an air fryer for a long time now as I have been seeing great reviews about them so when I got the chance to review this Magic Chef XL Air Fryer, I immediately jumped on it!

Overview

The Magic Chef® XL Manual Oil-Free Air Fryer takes your cooking to a whole new level of health and flavor. Its large capacity solves the problem of so many other air fryers on the market: namely, that it’s hard to keep up with cooking for the whole family with tiny frying baskets. This Magic Chef® XL air fryer changes all that by letting you cook enough healthy food for a group all at once, so you can get back to enjoying your time together.

Here are some of the pics I took as I made my son some chicken nuggets and tater tots:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  87.1 KB
Name:  2.jpg
Size:  85.6 KB
Name:  3.jpg
Size:  83.4 KB
Name:  4.jpg
Size:  82.5 KB
Name:  5.jpg
Size:  80.6 KB
Name:  6.jpg
Size:  87.3 KB

My son said these tasted just as good as if I had baked them in the oven. I loved it because they only took 7 minutes!! I would have had to preheat my oven for 10 minutes then cooked these for 30!! The recipe book that came with this had so many great recipes, I can't wait to try them all! Even CAKES!!!

With a pricepoint of $119.99, this is the perfect gift for the foodie in your life!!

I received an item to review free of charge. All opinions are 100% mine.