REVIEW for BEST OF BRIDGE WEEKDAY SUPPERS: All-New Easy Everyday Recipes The Best of Bridge ladies (established in 1975 with a group of 8 female friends) are back with another bestseller and 175 simple recipes with gourmet results for every night of the week. Best of Bridge

I received a copy of BEST OF BRIDGE WEEKDAY SUPPERS: All-New Easy Everyday Recipes The Best of Bridge ladies in exchange for an honest review. This review is 100% mine and not influenced by receiving a free copy.

This is one cookbook that is great to add to your kitchen and to your cookbook collection if your like me and collect cookbooks. There are so many great recipes in the cookbook. One is the One-Pot Beef Stroganoff, I mean one pot easy clean up. Not tons of pots and pans to wash. The recipe calls for mushrooms which I leave out on any recipe. The ingredients are in most peoples pantry and if not they are not expensive which I found another plus about this cookbook. They are not expensive,they don't take too long to make and you can use your pantry items.

I also made the Mighty Meat Sauce. This came out great even with omitting the Ground Veal and hot pepper flakes.

Another recipe I want to give a try is the Layered Mexican Beef Pie. This book just has so many great recipes and a little something for everyone.

Name:  46958037_368116120399324_4677684697805881344_n.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  90.1 KB